Global Tides Energy Services Limited Recruits a Procurement Specialist
Global Tides Energy Services Limited is a fully integrated oil services company that provides cutting-edge goods and services to fulfill the global needs of oil producing and oil services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- 2+ years of experience as a purchasing specialist or in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a similar field preferred.
- CPM or APICS certification preferred.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
N120,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th March, 2022.