Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruits
Social Services Officer
Asaba Specialist Hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. To achieve excellence in healthcare, we make certain that our patients and their families receive high-quality physical and emotional care.
We integrate our patients into our decision making processes as stakeholders. We also build a work environment where each person is valued, respected and has an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Services Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Qualifications / Eligibility
Candidates applying for the position must possess:
- B.Sc Degree in Social Work or any of the relevant Social Sciences or Physical and Health Education obtained from a recognized University
- NYSC Certificate or exemption from service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application addressed to the “Chief Medical Director” attaching the following documents below to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all relevant credential
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate / Age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Current practicing license
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photographs.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2022