Skydew Energy Services Limited recruits a Business Development Officer
Skydew Energy is a market leader in non-destructive testing, encompassing general NDT and advanced demagnetization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and strategies in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts
- Must be harness and develop a culture for the business development team
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers / clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers / clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration or related field. Master’s Degree an added advantage
- Must have 3-4 years work experience.
- Proof of completion of NYSC
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2022.