Young Leadership Programme at McKinsey and Company 2022
As a Fellow at McKinsey, you’ll be joining a firm that will push you and invest extensively in your professional development. You will have the opportunity to work in teams and assist some of the world’s top organizations – in the business, public, and social sectors – in solving some of their most complex problems in this profession. You’ll collaborate with a diverse group of professionals at the organization, including data scientists, researchers, and software and app designers.
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as several weeks of formal training in your first two years. Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- While all consultants develop specialized knowledge and a focused program as they progress with McKinsey, most are initially very broad in their focus, meaning they do not need specific industry or functional expertise to be successful. For consultants who join McKinsey as experienced professionals, this can mean building on previous knowledge or developing unique experience in an area that is completely new.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree or have 1 – 3 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environmentAbility to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply