Social Media Manager Recruitment at MPG Partnering
MPG is a Leading Global Pairing Platform Professional Services Company, offering a wide range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Supply Chain Management, Technology, and Operations, as well as digital skills across the board. We apply Industry experience, multiple skill sets, and next-generation technology to each business challenge thanks to our thought leadership and culture of innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We’re currently looking for talented Social media manager with affiliate marketing experience with a focus on running Social media channels with at least 4 years of proven experience to join our company
- Manage our social media platforms
- Create Social media marketing strategy – Plan, Audience building, Messaging, asset creation, and design, Competitors research, content strategy, Account Review & Goal Setting
- Client Management – Establish a trusted relationship with our clients, provide weekly insights & reports of the business status / progress, and best practices to get and stay ahead of the competitors
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- At least 4 year’s experience in Social Media management, including a proven track record of increasing channels.
- A deep understanding of the supply chain industry with constantly tracking the industry and competitor trends.
- Manage projects and campaigns.
- Strong presentation and knowledge sharing skills.
- Excellent client management and communication skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd February, 2022.
Note: MPG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of Race, Religion / Belief, Ethnic / National Origin, Disability, Age, Citizenship, Marital/Domestic / Civil Partnership Status, Sexual Orientation, or Gender Identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.