2022 Ericsson Nigeria Supply Chain / Procurement Graduate Program
Ericsson is a global leader in providing mobile and fixed network operators with telecommunications equipment and services. Ericsson equipment is used by over 1,000 networks in over 180 countries, and Ericsson networks carry more than 40% of global mobile traffic. We are striving towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one, through using innovation to empower people, businesses, and society. We apply our innovation at Ericsson to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help form a more sustainable world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Supply Chain / Procurement Graduate Program
Req ID: 652203
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About This Opportunity
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Nigeria Supply Chain/Procurement Graduate Program will start in March 2022 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative, and creative technology minds.
- We are now looking for a Nigeria Supply Chain/Procurement Graduate. Your role will make Ericsson and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business relations with suppliers.
- Graduates of the year 2019 or 2020 with the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Business Administration, Procurement & Supplier Chain Management, Economics, Commercial acumen, or any equivalent qualification
- The candidate should not have more than 1-year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated with their bachelor’s degree by the latest December 2020.
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
You will bring:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Good communication and social skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Financial acumen & skills
- Business Modelling & Understanding Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Deciding & Initiating Action.
What We are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply