Recruitment at Shutterscore for an Executive Assistant
Shutterscore helps organizations take control of all their payments, forex and treasury needs easily and without stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer. We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure!
- Build agendas, take meeting notes, manage CEO’s schedules to maximize productivity, draft all hands notes & investor updates
- Coordinate and schedule business travel when applicable
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Coordinate with recruiting to ensure interviews are scheduled in a timely manner
- Create, organize and maintain team mailing lists, folders, drives
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects
- Attend team meetings and track action items, assist with day-to-day projects, help build and improve processes and systems
- Organize team offsites (virtual and in person)
- Assist with creating C-suite presentations and external client documents
- Creating and leading team morale events (happy hours, coffee chats, etc)
- Support communications for an engaged and meaningful hybrid company culture
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Experience implementing systems, processes, or programs that increase efficiency
- Must demonstrate a positive, helpful, and humble demeanour. No job is too small!
- Native understanding of Cryptocurrency!
- Content creator
- Social media savvy.
- Interest in implementing processes and procedures to improve work efficiency and productivity
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and responsive
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NGN80,000 – NGN100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply