Application for Transaction Officer in a foremost Microfinance Bank-The is to inform general public about the application in Microfinance bank for the position of Transaction Officer. Workforce Group – Our client is one of Nigeria’s foremost Microfinance Bank offering various individual microloans and group lending services based on global standards.
Application for Transaction Officer in a foremost Microfinance Bank
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Officer
- The Transaction Officer is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and maintaining the customers of the bank.
- He/she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, deposit mobilization, and loan origination.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND in Marketing or any relevant field
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience as a Transaction Officer in a financial institution
- 1-3 experience in marketing in a Microfinance Bank, Commercial Bank or any financial sector.
N80,000 – 120,000 / Month.
How to Apply for the positiin Transactiono Officer in a foremost Microfinance Bank
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
- Read:Recruitment of a Power Generation Engineer; Plant and Depot at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Application Deadline 31st March, 2022.