Airport Services Officer Recruitment by Emirates Group
Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Emirates, headquartered in Dubai, connects travelers from all over the world to a network of more than 150 locations. The Emirates Group began in 1985 with only two planes and a small group of dedicated employees. We now have a workforce of over 60,000 people and one of the world’s largest fleets. You may be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. People from over 160 countries make up our international team. But no matter where we come from, there’s one thing we all have in common: a desire to travel.
Airport Services Officer Recruitment by Emirates Group
We’re looking for people from across the globe to join our team in a vast range of areas. Be part of Emirates and help us to create the future of travel. Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
Job Title: Airport Services Officer
Ref No: 220001AN
- Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates? image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company?s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service.
- Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
- Analyse anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimised and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Ensure that Handling Agent, caterers and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates? requirements for the day?s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Control expenditure on damage baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster and in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensure staffing levels are optimised.
- Undertake various administrative duties delegated by Airport Services Manager including attending various meetings as directed and ensure Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Under take projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Ensure Passenger Service and Ground Operations Manual updates are communicated and adhered to, internally and by relevant service providers.
- Promote a continuously improving culture of safety, with open reporting of safety deficiencies, human factor issues and compliance with local laws to uphold the delivery of safe and secure operations.
- Assist the ASM in Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff?s objectives and development plan) and support, coach and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure appropriate control of processes related to document and information consolidation (revenue documents , cargo, handling reports etc) in order to safeguard revenues, operational data and avoid discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational units (Customer Services, Ticket desk, Ramp and Lounge).
- Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is a timely and consistent monitoring of service delivery, across operations. Monitor KPI?s for service performance and ensure that these KPI?s are met consistently by each unit.
Qualifications & Experience
- Airport Operations. Passenger Handling: Minimum of `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years? experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
Knowledge / Skills
- A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance. Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2022.
Read Also: Direct Danniel Investment Limited(DDIL) is looking for an Accountant or Cashier
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below