Base Titanium Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Base Titanium Limited recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.basetitanium.com, requirements, job vacancies, how to apply, closing date and other important information are highlighted in this article.
Base Titanium Limited Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Would you like to submit application for Base Titanium Limited recruitment 2023? If yes, we’re glad to have you read this article.
We have carefully outlined all the important information you should know concerning Base Titanium Limited recruitment including the requirements, job vacancies and the steps on how to submit an application.
Overview of Base Titanium Limited
Before we proceed to the job vacancies and other information concerning Base Titanium Limited recruitment, let’s quickly have an overview of the company.
This is important because as prospective applicants you should have a better understanding of the company you want to work for.
Base Resources Limited (ASX and AIM: BSE), an Australian and British listed resource firm, owns Base Titanium Limited entirely. The Kwale Mineral Sands Project in Kwale County, 50 kilometers south of Mombasa, is its most notable construction.
Base is a provider of creative resources that places a high value on contributing to the community in which it operates as well as on luring and nurturing talented individuals. For high-achieving people looking to contribute to the project’s successful development, Kwale is an exciting opportunity. Kwale is the first significant mining development in Kenya since 1911.
Is Base Titanium Limited Recruiting this Year?
Yes, Base Titanium Limited recruitment 2023 has commenced and is currently ongoing. Interested persons are to visit the application portal www.basetitanium.com/careers to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly.
The job vacancies is open to all interested persons from all of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Base Titanium Job Vacancies 2023
For Base Titanium Limited recruitment this year, below are the open vacancies. Carefully go through them and decide on the one you wish to apply.
- Industrial Attachment – Finance/Accounting
- Industrial Attachment – Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Attachment – Geology/Survey & Mapping
- Industrial Attachment – Geospatial/Geometrics Engineering/GIS
- Industrial Attachment – Mechanical (Plant Option)/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Attachment – Analytical Chemistry (Civil/Water Engineering)
- Industrial Attachment – Human Resource Management
- Industrial Attachment – Environmental Science
- Industrial Attachment – Education
- Industrial Attachment – Shipping/Logistics
- Industrial Attachment – Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Industrial Attachment – Automotive Engineering
Requirements for Base Titanium Limited Recruitment 2023
To be successfully in the ongoing Base Titanium Limited recruitment, below are the academic qualification and other academic requirements.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Base Titanium Industrial Attachment Opportunities
Are you in search of industrial attachment opportunities in Kenya? If yes, Base Titanium Industrial attachment application 2023 has begun and you can apply by visiting the online application portal www.basetitanium.com/careers.
Requirements for Base Titanium Industrial Attachment
- To be considered for a place on this 3-months’ Attachment Programme applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled (3rd 4th or 5th year for Degree Students) in a Kenyan University or accredited College or Polytechnic.
- Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of the same. – Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium.
- Complete registration on the ITAP portal http://www.nita.go.ke/itap/
- Complete the NITA
- Industrial Attachment Contract in full. – Complete the online candidate profile in full.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have or be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns with their field of study.
- Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including a cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate, an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts, and academic certificates
How to Apply for Base Titanium Limited Recruitment 2023
- Visit the application portal www.basetitanium.com/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload your credentials
- Proofread the information you’ve filled
- Then submit
The application deadline for Base Titanium Limited recruitment is 9th August, 2023. Candidates are to submit their application on or before the set closing date as failure to adhere would lead to disqualification.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below