Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme Registration Application Form via www.fbjwc.ng 2022 – Do you know that the recruitment registration application form portal for Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme through Financing Business for Job and Wealth Creation (fbjwc.ng) is open and out for all interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below.
Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme Registration Application Form via www.fbjwc.ng 2022
The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skill Training Program BEST Launched 10th of December 2021, is designed to meet the current unemployment situation in Nigeria.
Due to the global technological change,leading to high level of unemployment,restiveness,competition and the demand for quality personnel with entrepreneurial orientation. The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skill Training Program BEST is to equip young unemployed Nigerians to be self employed, employ others, and be marketable wherever they find themselves. The training program which is to hold in Technical and Vocational centers Nationwide, is intended to provide the requisite skills as either entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs.
Objectives of the Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training Programme (BEST)
The primary objectives of the programme are to Provide the knowledge, skills, attitudes and resources in entrepreneurship and skill training in the Vocational and Technical education,the training will best meet the Nigerian economy developing and impacting positive attitude towards self employment, judicious use of material and time in class and on the field.
The BEST Training programme is targeted to train and immediately engage 774,000 selected unemployed Nigerians for carefully selected projects and employments.
Skills (things) to learn in the Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training Programme (BEST) by FG
Yes. Intending trainees are required to select a skill set from the available skills areas while completing the online.
These Skills Areas includes :
- Aluminum Profiling
- Audiovisual Services
- Catering and Confectionary
- Electrical Installation and Repairs
- Fashion Design and Tailoring
- Hairdressing & Braiding
- Make-Up & Make-Over
- Pop, Painting & Screed Making
- Solar Works
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Welding & Fabrication
- Woodwork & Furniture
The selection process for trainees is as follows:
- Prospective trainees should submit an application electronically through the application page of this site. Applications submitted through any other medium will not be considered.
- Applications will be open for a duration of 8 weeks (with the start and closing dates clearly indicated). Applications will not be received after the closing date.
- Applicants will be required to carefully review their application before final submission of application. Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be considered for the next stages of the selection process.
- Given the expected high volume of applicants, the programme will only communicate to successful candidates.
- The application cycle (from submission to selection process including training commencement ) is expected to last 18weeks. In case of any changes, communication to this effect will be made.
How to apply for Basic Entrepreneurship and Skills Training (BEST) Programme 2022
All applicants are to submit an online application form here by Clicking www.fbjwc.ng/ and follow the application steps. All minimum requirements need to be met and mandatory information provided.