Chevron Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Application Form
This Portal is basically about Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc 2023 Recruitment. The job vacancies,method of application, requirements, recruitment portal www.careers.chevron.com, closing date and other relevant information are provided here.
Chevron Recruitment 2023/2024 Online Application Form
Are you a Nigerian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? If yes, we will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Before proceeding to the www.careers.chevron.com portal, note that the Chevron recruitment 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc application portal.
To aid more precision, below are the things you will learn in this article.
- If Chevron recruitment 2023 form is out?
- What the vacant positions are available in Chevron
- The requirements for Chevron recruitment
- How to submit an application
- Starting/closing date
What you should know about Chevron Nigeria Limited
Chevron Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation which is an American multinational energy corporation. Chevron Corporation is proudly one of the largest oil companies in the world and is active in more than 180 countries of the world.
Formerly named Gulf Oil Company until a major merger activity, Chevron Nigeria Limited is one of the largest oil producers and oil investors in Nigeria. The corporation operates a Joint Venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation both in the inland and shallow waters of Nigeria.
With an interest ranging from 20 to 100 percent in about six (6) non-operated and three (3) operated deepwater block in Nigeria, Chevron Nigeria Limited operates one of the largest deepwater discoveries in Nigeria, the Agbami Field and equally has about 67.3 percent interest in the field.
With natural gas projects in the escravos and Niger Delta areas of Nigeria including the Escravos Gas-to-liquids (EGIL) and Escravos Gas Plant (EGP), Chevron Nigeria Limited boasts of a net daily production averaging 194,000 barrels of crude oil, 6,000 barrels of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), and about 233 million cubic feet of Natural gas.
Chevron Nigeria Limited owns a 30 percent non-operated working interest in the Asian field, 55 percent interest in Oil Mining Lease (OML) 140, and remains till date the largest shareholder in the West African Pipeline Company Limited.
Chevron Corporation is headed by the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Micheal K. (Mike) Wirth while their headquarters is situated in San Ramin, California, United States. Their corporate office in Nigeria, on the other hand, is located in Lekki, Lagos.
For the 2023 recruitment, these are among the vacant positions which you can apply. So, if you have been searching for Chevron job vacancies, then you can consider any of the listed below.
- Contracts Advisor
- IT Horizons Program
- Lab Helper
- Simulation Engineer
- I & E Technician
- Plant Operator
- Counsel/Senior Counsel
- Finance & Accounting Professional
- Sales Operations Specialist
- SAP Application Engineer
- Senior Web Developer
- Manager Finance & Business Planning
General Requirements for Chevron Recruitment 2023
There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for. But generally, these are the things you should watch out for.
- Prospective applicant must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 year of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Apply for Chevron Recruitment 2023
- Begin by visiting www.careers.chevron.com
- Click “vacancies” on the menu bar
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click the “login/sign up” button
- After creating account, login
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and submit
Chevron Recruitment Closing Date
In order to be considered for Chevron Recruitment, please complete an application form and submit on or before by Wednesday, 31st May, 2023.
wishing you best of luck!
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below