Graduate Trainee Programme at Grand Cereals Limited (GCL), 2022
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
The Programme / Description
- Are you a talented and dynamic graduate desiring to build your career and explore job opportunities in an industry that drives FOOD SECURITY?
- Our Graduate Trainee Programme is at the core part of our ‘Winning with our People’ strategy. We are looking to connect with and empower dynamic, diverse, and passionate graduates from a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds.
- As a future leader, you will be nurtured and developed to succeed in an increasingly competitive and fast changing business industry that directly impacts food security. Your success and growth drives the achievement of our vision of becoming the preferred provider of human and animal nutrition in West Africa.
- During the programme, you will be exposed to on-the-job and structured learning opportunities, hands-on projects, coaching and mentoring by our seasoned, multi-functional teammates and leaders to succeed on an exciting journey to build a career that has value, purpose and impact.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Accounting, IT, Agriculture / Agricultural Sciences from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2.2 / Lower Credit (a 2.1 / Higher Credit will be given first preference)
- Candidates must have Completed NYSC.
- Not more than 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th March, 2022.