Heirs Holdings Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022 Apply Now –This is to inform the general public about the ongoing trainee programme for the qualified person. Heirs Holdings Limited is currently training graduate for 2021/2022 trainee programme. CHECK BELOW TO SEE MORE DETAILS.
Heirs Holdings Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022 Apply Now
Heirs Holdings Limited – Our investment portfolio spans the power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate and healthcare sectors, operating in twenty-three countries worldwide. We are inspired by Africapitalism, the belief of our Chairman, Tony O. Elumelu, CON that the private sector is the key enabler of economic and social wealth creation in Africa. Driven by this philosophy, we invest for the long-term, bringing strategic capital, sector expertise, a track record of business turnaround success and operational excellence to companies we invest in.
Our philanthropic Foundation catalyses entrepreneurship across Africa, through the USD $100million Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme, advocacy and research.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organization committed to improving lives and transforming Africa? Are you passionate, hardworking and fun-loving?
- The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
- At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and Imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our Ideal Candidate if you demonstrate our Core HH values:
- Execution: You are focused, result-oriented and have o sense of urgency
- Excellence: You ore a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
- Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious.
How to Apply for Heirs Holdings Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 / 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
Application Deadline is 29th December, 2021.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below