Hobark International Limited recruits Heavy Duty Electrician
The oil and gas firm Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group. The company began as a staffing agency in Port Harcourt and was founded in 1998. Our head office is in Lagos, and we currently operate offices in four countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Electrician
Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Perform Electrical trouble shooting and repair work on gasoline-and diesel-powered vehicles or heavy duty equipment such as trucks, crawler cranes, tractors, excavators, bulldozer, generators, and similar items.
- Attend daily tools box meeting at the maintenance workshop to ensure clear understanding of daily maintenance activities and HSE requirement of the job.
- Using a basic variety of hand-tools and test equipment, locates worn, dirty, or poorly adjusted parts and completes repairs by cleaning, reinstalling, or replacing worn or defective items, such as replacing starters, generators, ignition and wiring.
- Identifies and obtains standard parts or replacement items through review of manuals, comparisons with other parts, etc., and insures that adjustments and settings meet established manufacturer, manual, and other specifications.
- Trade test / SSCE / OND.
- Five years’ experience in the electrical maintenance, repair and overhaul of Heavy Duty Equipment.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic theory applying to heavy duty vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of where and how a variety of components, accessories, and parts of systems are installed.
- Ability to determine when parts should be cleaned and reinstalled or replaced.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply