How to Apply for Eko Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
This portal is basically for interested candidate that want to apply for Eko Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment for the position of Network Technician. You will get a first hand guide on how to apply for EKEDC recruitment without stress.
Eko Electricity Distribution Plc (EKEDC) is widely regarded as the flagship of Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry (NESI). In March 2005, the Energy Power Sector Reform Act (EPSRA) came into force leading to the cessation of the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA). Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution which were together under NEPA were separated into different business operations in the sector.
In the distribution line, 11 companies (including Eko Disco) emerged, with licenses to distribute electricity to consumers. However, these companies were under the umbrella of the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) which was later unbundled in 2013 when power generation and distribution were further privatised giving investors more or total ownership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring and carrying out performance checks
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages, collaborating with HQ on network optimization.
- Monitor, maintain, and resolve any network challenges
- Wireless network setup and management, maintenance, upgrading, and deploying.
- Set up/design/maintain LAN network in HQ and all District offices.
- HND / BSc in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Communication (Good verbal and written) skills
- IT Analytical skills
- Strong project management skills.
To apply,all interested and qualified candidate should:
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below