JAMB Matriculation List Checker: How to Check your name on JAMB matriculation list for NYSC mobilization – To check your name on JAMB matriculation list for NYSC mobilization to enable you join NYSC Batch A, Batch B or Batch C stream l or stream ll, kindly use the guidelines here. This guides and information will enable you to know if you will be able to go for NYSC or not. Kindly use these steps below to check for your name on JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION.
JAMB Matriculation List Checker: How to Check your name on JAMB matriculation list for NYSC mobilization
This new policy was adopted by the joint admission and matriculation Board (JAMB) and the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) commission for a successful NYSC mobilization for graduates. This policy implies the checking of your names in the NYSC mobilization list must be adhered to by giving every single graduate that wants to be mobilized.
The JAMB matriculation list is the list that qualifies every single students from all recognized institutions to be eligible for NYSC ( National Youth Service).
Note that, Your one year National Youth service (NYSC) Scheme will be declined if your name is not on the list in the NYSC mobilization check list.
What to do to make your name be on the JAMB matriculation list for NYSC mobilization
- Ensure create a JAMB portal using your full details
- From the e- Facility platform, printout your admission letter online,
- From the e- facility print out your Result slip Online.
- Then verify with the admission officer in your Institution the two documents.
Steps and guidelines on How to check your names on the JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC mobilization
- Click on the JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION HERE to view your name on the list.
- Fill in your JAMB registration Number.
- Select your JAMB Examination Year in other for you to check for your name on the JAMB matriculation list for NYSC mobilization
- Click Fetch Details