Kenya TSC New Teachers Registration Form 2023/2024 Portal
Kenya TSC new teachers registration form 2023/2024 is out. Do you want to apply for Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) teachers registration? If yes, I’m glad to inform you that the requirements, how to apply, application deadline, how to get your TSC number, check registration status etc. are clearly explain on this page.
Kenya TSC New Teachers Registration Form 2023/2024 Portal
TSC teacher registration is both for citizen and non-citizen, this simply means that if you’re a citizen there are certain criteria you have to meet and same goes with non-citizen.
I’m very sure that you want to know what the requirements for citizens are and off course that of non-citizens, just keep reading as I walk you through all necessary information you need to have concerning TSC teachers registration 2023/2024.
Yes, the Kenya Teaching Service Commission (TSC) registration/application form for year 2023/2024 is out both for citizens and non-citizens, prospective applicants are to visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to fill and submit the online form.
After you fill and complete the online form, you will be issued a teaching certificate which comes with a personalize TSC no.
What is TSC Online System?
Teachers Online Services is aimed at restructuring the delivery of services to all teachers employed and non-employed, it is a user friendly portal supporting a consistent and timely access of services at all administrative levels in the commission.
Overview of TSC Teachers Registration Portal www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
I want you to have an understanding of what TSC teachers registration portal looks like and what you should expect including the different activities that could be carried out on the portal.
So, we start by accessing the registration portal, to do that visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke.
Once the portal opens, you will see the title bar with inscription “Teachers Service Commission Kenya – Online Services”, which is followed by the menu bar that contains the following.
- New Teacher Registration (Citizen)
- Teacher Registration (Non-Citizen)
- Registration Status
- Application for Duplicate Certificate of Registration
- TPAD Teacher Performance Appraisal
- Teacher Posting & Entry/Exit
- Declaration of Income, Assets & Liabilities
After starting the requirements, application steps and deadline for TSC teachers registration, I will address each of the menu to aid absolute understanding of TSC online services portal.
Requirements for Kenya TSC Teachers Registration 2023/2024
- The registration can be processed by both Kenyan citizens and non-citizens
- Applicant should have a valid means of identification e.g. National ID Card
- ID number
- Correct phone number
- KRA Pin
- All sections of this registration application MUST be completed in full.
- Please fill in all the required information.
- It is a serious offence to willfully give false information to the Teachers Service Commission. The law provides that any person convicted of the offence may be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or imprisoned for Twelve (12) months or both (Section 44 of TSC Act No. 20 of 2012).
- You can save part of this form and complete it on a later time if necessary.
- Scan and Attach Only the Required Documents:
- Only original documents should be scanned and uploaded.
- For Expatriate Teachers, attach a letter of clearance from Ministry of Education Vetting Committee
If you wish to get approval at first trial, I advise you endeavor to keep to the above requirements. It doesn’t end there, I guess by now you might be wondering or even before now, how much is TSC teachers registration form? See next paragraph.
How to Apply for TSC Teachers Registration 2023/2024
To process Kenya, Teaching Service Commission (TSC), you have to take the steps below.
- To begin, visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke
- Then click on new teacher registration (citizen or noncitizen)
- Input your ID number, surname, phone number, KRA PIN, select category
- Choose your mean grade and year of sitting then click on next
How Much is TSC Teachers Registration Form 2023/2024?
Those registering/processing TSC teachers membership form for the first time are to pay a non-refundable fee of One Thousand, Sixty Kenya shillings (Kshs. 1060) to TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya (Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625 is required for processing your certificate.
Ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the application.
How Much is TSC Duplicate Certificate Application Fee?
To process Duplicate Certificate Application, you have to pay a nonrefundable fee of Kshs. 2060 to the TSC Registration Account National Bank of Kenya Direct Banking to A/C No. 01001005707400.
Still ensure you have Bank Deposit Slip before proceeding with the duplicate certificate application.
TSC Teachers Registration Deadline 2023/2024
The registration portal for the intake of new teachers will be close on Friday, 23rd December 2022 by close of work 5pm. Prior to this, persons interested in processing this form are advice to do so before the stipulated deadline.
When is TSC Registration 2023/2024 Starting?
Teaching Service Commission registration form for new teachers should be out probably by Monday, 6th February, 2023 and candidates are to visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke to apply.
Remember, in the earlier part of this article, i talked about exploring each menu, read through below.
How to Check TSC Registration Status 2023/2024
To check your TSC application status, visit www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, select registration status from the menu bar, type in your “TSC no, ID/Passport No” into the space provided and click “search”.
How to Apply for TSC Duplicate Certificate of Registration
Login to www.teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, Click application for duplicate certificate from the menu bar, provide the following details; Id Number, TSC No, Surname, Phone Number, KRA PIN, Category then tick the declaration button.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below