KNRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
KNRA recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority job vacancies, career portal www.knra.co.ke, requirements, application method, deadline, are the tips we will be sharing in this article.
KNRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
Do you reside in Kenya or a full citizen and then would like to apply for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority jobs 2023? If yes, we will show you how to do it.
In applying for KNRA recruitment, you need to know about the vacant positions available, the requirements, and off course the approve application method.
To this end, we have put together this detailed guideline to help you successfully carry out KNRA recruitment application, keep reading.
Is KNRA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment exercise has started. Interested persons are to visit the job application portal https://knra.co.ke/careers to access, fill and submit KNRA recruitment form.
The application form is free and accessible by all prospective applicants via the career portal www.knra.co.ke/careers and below are the job vacancies advertised.
KNRA Job Vacancies 2023
- Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director, Human Resource Management and Administration
- Corporation Secretary & Head of Legal Services
- Deputy Director, Supply Chain Management
- Deputy Director, Finance and Accounts
- Deputy Director, Corporate Communications
- Principal Human Resource Officer
- Principal Legal
- Senior Administration Officer
- Principal Accountant
- Senior Records Management Officer
- Principal Supply Chain Management Officer
- Principal Planning Officer
- Nuclear Inspector
- Nuclear Laboratory Analyst
- Principal Laboratory Technologist
- Principal Internal Auditor
- Principal Information Communication Technology Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Information Communication Technology Officer
- Corporate Communications Officer
- Planning Officer
- Administration Officer
- Nuclear Laboratory Technologist
- Human Resource Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Assistant Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Information Communication Technology Assistant
Suitably qualified persons from any of the Counties below can apply:
|Taita Mak Taveta
Requirements for KNRA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Those applying or Internal Audit must specifically:
- Be a graduate of any of these disciplines; commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Actuarial Science
- Have a minimum of five (5) years working experience as an internal auditor in either a public or private sector
- Be a registered member of Public Accountant of Kenya CPAK
- Still be in good standing with the body
KNRA Career Portal www.knra.co.ke/careers
www.knra.co.ke/careers is the application portal for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) recruitment exercise. Interested persons are to visit this portal to submit their application once the recruitment for 2023 starts.
How to Apply for KNRA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority recruitment, take the steps below.
- First you have to visit www.knra.co.ke/careers
- Download and fill the job application form
- write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to email@example.com
KNRA Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority, KNRA recruitment is 21st July, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit their application on or before the stipulate deadline to avoid disqualification.
Note that Kenya Nuclear Regulatory Authority (KNRA) is an equal opportunity employer and as such theirs is nothing like diversity or gender inequality.
The most important thing is for applicant to meet the job requirements and then they will be offered employment according. According to KNRA, only successful applicants would be contacted.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below