Latest News: Ntel Nigeria Recruitment for Retail Sales
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE, and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
Latest News: Ntel Nigeria Recruitment for Retail Sales Executive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Role Responsibilities (Core, Essential Responsibilities / Outputs of the Job Role)
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Provide oversight management functions of AE Agents & Agencies towards achieving the consumer marketing and sales objectives through defined channels based on the market dynamics
- Partner with Sales Agents and channel partners in gathering, coordinating, and communicating market information including competition activities and customer preferences.
- Track and review distributors and their Field Sales Agents (FSAs) on their secondary & tertiary sales and market expansion
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Recommend measures to increase tertiary sales from existing & new retailers.
- Liaise with the Training Function for product, process and behavioral training of FSAs.
- Conduct regular trade visits to business partners providing support at all times
- Work with products to execute and manage device sales strategies with OEMs.
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers.
- Execute the strategy for ntel’s Agent entrepreneur scheme and in the process achieve the desired acquisitions and revenues targets while also ensuring the channel satisfaction levels
- Maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers
- Coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover is optimized
- Liaise with Distribution partners and dealers to identify ways to increase penetration
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date: 30th April, 2022
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below