Maersk Line Recruits Inventory Control Coordinator
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Coordinator
Reference ID: R18476
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- The Inventory Control Coordinator ensures accurate receiving and shipping of customers’ freight, maintain inventory integrity, and investigate and reconcile all inventory and shipping discrepancies.
- Create reports as required.
- Weekly Inventory cycles, cycle counts; reconciliation of counts
- Reconcile the returns of mis-shipped freight or customer refusals
- Identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies in a timely manner
- Maintaining inventory reports and logs as needed, including:
- Comparison Report
- Metric Reports.
- Back-up Quality Assurance Analyst functions and reporting as needed
- Coordinate the recoup or repack of damaged inventory
- Writing up the daily checks for Customers as required
- Checking freight for accurate paperwork as requested.
- Reconciliation of overages, shortages and damages.
- Apprising Supervisor and Customer Service Manager of any non-compliant freight
- Assist in planning inbound and outbound loads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below