NIS PDF Download of Past Questions and Answers for CBT Exam Aptitude Test
Do you wish to obtain and download the Questions and Answers for the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) in PDF format? For the Immigration Service CBT Exam Aptitude Test, are you looking for NIS Previous Questions and Answers? To give everyone who applied for the NIS Recruitment a better understanding of the exam’s format, this article includes all of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Civil Defense Past Questions and Answers.
NIS PDF Past Questions and Answers for CBT Exam Aptitude Test
The essence of Aptitude Test is to evaluate the candidates for a better screening and selection of most qualified ones for the next stage. As the number of persons that applied for a particular job increases or exceeds the number of applicants required, aptitude test is used to reduce the numbers.
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Past Questions and Answers for CBT Exam Aptitude Test
Subjects or Areas to read in preparation for NIS Past Questions and Answers
The test sections include:
- Quantitative reasoning questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Spatial / Abstract reasoning
- General knowledge/ Current affairs.
(Occasionally, some field specific questions may appear under the general knowledge section of the test depending on what position the candidate apply for.)
When is NIS Recruitment Aptitude Test or Examination for 2020/2021
Click Here to see full details of NIS recruitment of Civil Defence Aptitude Test 2020
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
The NIS Likely Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers
One of these is not a type of passport in Nigeria
- Nigeria Diplomatic or Official Passport
- Nigeria Standard passport
- Nigeria Pilgrims Passport
- Nigeria Citizens Passport
- Under which type of law is assault considered an offense? (A) Tort law (B) Contract law (C) Criminal law (D) Civil law ECOWAS was established in ____ and has it administrative headquarter in (a) 1967 Lome (b) 1975 Lome (c) 1975 Lagos (d) 1967 Lagos
- Who is the present comptroller general of Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)?
- David Shikfu Parradang
- Muhammed Babandede
- Rose Chinyere Uzoma
- Alh. U. K. Umar
What period did Alh. Sahabi Abubakar Dange served as the comptroller general of NIS ?
- 1995 – 1999
- 2000 – 2004
- 1999 – 2000
- 1985 – 1990
Who were the first set of Immigration Officer at the point of establishment?
- Nigeria Police Force Officers
- Nigeria Army Officers
- Nigeria Navy Offices
- Members of the National Assembly
Of the 72 students in NIS recruitment exam hall, 34 are boys, what fractional part of the students are girls?
The following figures represent the number of international passport issued by Nigeria Immigration Service in year 2019. Which set of numbers is the odd one out?
The cost to ride on a ferry is $5.00 per vehicle and driver with an additional cost of 50 cents per passenger. If the charge to get on the ferry is $6.50, how many people were in the vehicle?
When was Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) established?
- The first general election in Nigeria was held in (a) 1959 (b) 1960 (c) 1963 (d) 1999
- Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration? (a) Persecuting offenders (b) enforcing of Laws (c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document (d) Deporting of foreigners
- The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in (a) 1946 (b) 1956 (c) 1958 (c) 1964
- The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in (a) 1963 (b) 1957 (c) 1964 (d) 1976
- The first African country to introduce E-passport was (a) South-Africa (b) Ghana (c) Liberia (d) Nigeria
- Which ministry determines the tariffs on the passport issuance or re-issuance and residence permit?
- Federal Ministry of Interior
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
CERPAC stands for
- Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
- Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
- Combined Extended Residence Permit and Aliens Card.
- Combined Extended Residence Permit and Abroad Card.
- Arrange in descending order: (i) Comptroller General (ii) Comptroller (iii) Superintendent (iv) Chief Superintendent
- i, ii, iv, iii
- i, ii,iii, iv
- iv, i, ii, iii
- ii, iii, iv, i
- What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die (a) 1/6 ` (b) 1/3 (c) ½ (d) 2/3
- Ifeyinwa found that thieves had entered her house in her absence. She went to the police to report the……..
- break in
- The dancers were all in …………before their departure.
- good spirits
- good spirit
- high spirit
- high spirits
Use the following information for question 2 and 3
- The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A? (a) 5/8 (b) 7/8 (c) 9/16 (d) 14/25
- If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter? (a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 6
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
- After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold (a) Became quite rich (b) Won a big contract (c) he became a gold miner (d) became a goldsmith
- One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners (a) Not to face all problems (b) to want to become rich quickly (c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships (d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
- AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely (a) Too much a deadly (b) Very deadly a (c) so deadly (d) such deadly a
- Students were forbidden _____ secret society (a) From joining (b) in joining (c) to join (d) on joining
How to Download (PDF) of Full Past Questions and Answers for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Aptitude Test or Examination Screening Exercise
To get the full NIS Past Questions and Answers from us, kindly Click Here. The question contains all the parts of questions you need for the examination.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below