NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.nnpcgroup.com
NNPC recruitment 2023/2024: information about Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation job application form, recruitment portal www.nnpcgroup.com, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and all you need to know about NNPC job application is highlighted in this article.
NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.nnpcgroup.com
Hello, welcome to our page, I guess you have interest in the NNPC recruitment 2023, that’s why you arrived this page, great!
We’re please to have you read this article now, the major focus here is to guide you on how to properly and successfully submit an application for the ongoing NNPC recruitment exercise.
Here at recruitment file, we have received severer questions from prospective applicants about the NNPC recruitment application form.
We’d think that sharing these questions would also be of help to you and in the cause of this article, we will provide authentic and satisfying answers to them.
These questions include but not limited to:
- Is NNPC recruitment form out?
- How much is the salary of NNPC workers?
- How much is NNPC entry level salary?
- What is the qualification to work in NNPC?
- Is NPC application still ongoing?
- When is the Next NNPC recruitment starting?
All of these questions are just to help prospective candidates understand the status of things concerning Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation employment module.
Not to worry, you will get a reply to all these questions but first let’s get to main issue of the day which is how to apply for NNPC jobs 2023.
No, NNPC recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation job application form would be available at the online application portal www.nnpcgroup.com once the recruitment officialy begins.
It is also exciting to know that the recruitment application form of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is totally free and applicants from any of the states below can apply.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
NNPC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
One of the fundamental things you should know about the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment is how to login the application portal.
Before any applicant can submit an application form NNPC recruitment, he or she must first have access to the recruitment portal. To get this done;
Simply visit ww.nnpcgroup.com, click careers on the menu bar, create an account, activate and then return to the application portal to login and apply for a job.
In case you do not really get the point here, we have outline step by step how to get that done in the later part of this article.
NNPC Recruitment Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about NNPC recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The NNPC recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the NNPC career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on NNPC.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from NNPC to shortlisted applicants.
Stage 4: Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of NNPC recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
Havin said that, let’s proceed to the job requirements.
General Requirements for NNPC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Those with physical disability can apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for NNPC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
Step 1: Visit www.nnpcgroup.com
Step 2: Click career on the menu bar
Step 3: Select the position you wish to apply
Step 4: Create an account on the recruitment portal
Step 5: Login to the recruitment portal
Step 6: Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
Step 7: Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
Step 8: Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
Step 9: Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for NNPC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via NNPC recruitment portal www.nnpcgroup.com
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the NNPC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
NNPC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Note that the NNPC recruitment for 2023 has not officially started, as such the corporation has not yet announced an official date for closing the application portal.
Answers to the frequently asked questions about NNPC recruitment.
How much is the salary of NNPC workers?
The salary of NNPC workers is from N150, 000 – N800,000 per month depending on the position occupied.
How much is NNPC entry level salary?
The entry level salary for NNPC workers if between N180, 000 – N350,0.00
What is the qualification to work in NNPC?
The qualifications to work in NNPC are; SSCE/NECO/WAEC/NABTEB (you must have 5 credit passes including Math and English), Diploma, Degree etc.
When is the Next NNPC recruitment starting?
The next NNPC recruitment will be in 2023 but the exact date has not yet been announced.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below