Npower Batch C Stream 2 releases Shortlisted Candidates and Begins Biometrics /Fingerprint Enrolment for C2 – This update is for Npower Batch C Stream 2 Candidates as NASIMS releases the full list of shortlisted candidates and begins Biometrics or fingerprint enrolment for all shortlisted candidates. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW
Npower Batch C Stream 2 releases Shortlisted Candidates and Begins Biometrics /Fingerprint Enrolment for C2
The list of Npower Batch C stream 2 has been released by Nasims for biometrics fingerprint capturing. If you are an Npower applicant waiting for stream 2, we have good news for you. You can check the nasims self service portal to see if you have been shortlisted.
If you are Shortlisted, you will see a message saying “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
After you checked and you see the message above, you can then proceed to the cyber cafe to do Fingerprint Enrollment by capturing your finger print
How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
For questions and challenges, Comment Below