NYSC List of Things needed for Camping: General List of things you need at the camp – After a successful NYSC registration, there are essential things needed for NYSC Camp. Without the list of things stated below, there will be no successful NYSC Camp. Therefore you don’t need to miss any of these items listed below.
NYSC List of Things needed for Camping: General List of things you need at the camp
This update, is to make things easy for you when preparing yourself for the camp and also ahead of time.
Mandatory things needed for NYSC orientation camp includes the following:
- The NYSC call-up letter – click here to see on how to how to print out or get your call up letter.
- The NYSC Green card – See How to Print and get your Green card
- School identity card – the school identity card is another item that is required .
- Statement of Result or certificates .
- Passport Photographs – A resent passport photographs is most accepted.
- Medical fitness certificate. This can be gotten in the hospital but for easy access kindly comment below or write to us via our Whatsapp Number, 07053219593 in other to send the medical fitness certificate across to u via Email.
Steps after a successful registration at the orientation camp
Collection of NYSC kits and mattress is the next thing that takes place at the orientation camp.
Which includes the following:
- Two round neck fitted white T – shirts.
- Two pairs of NYSC white shorts.
- One NYSC crested vest.
- A pair of NYSC khaki ( Jacket, Belt and Trousers) .
- Crested NYSC cap.
- A pair of Jungle Boot .
General lists of things needed at the NYSC orientation camp
This this listed below are not mandatory but are needed for your personal use. It includes the following:
- A pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
- Antiseptic / disinfectants.
- Bed items such as bedsheets, pillow , pillow case wrapper and blanket.
- Books to be read during leisure time.
- Dish set such as food flask , spoon, and a cup.
- A torchlight preferably Rechargeable lamp.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Medical kits containing medications such as multivitamins, analgesics or pain reliever, antibiotics, prescription tablets for malaria, anti purging pills and other necessary medications especially for people with health conditions.
- Money and an ATM card ( you should have some amount of money in you because you might need necessary things to avoid borrowing at the camp) .
- Phone charger / power bank. possibly go with an extra battery.
- Treated mosquito net.
- Under wears .
- Waist punch.
- White shorts and socks.
Other necessary things which are needed but are not included here, you can as well go with them.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below