Graduate Development Programme at FMDQ Holdings Plc 2022
FMDQ Holdings Plc (FMDQ Group or FMDQ) is Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, strategically positioned to provide registration, listing, quotation, and noting services; integrated trading, clearing & central counterparty, settlement, and risk management for financial market transactions; and depository of securities; as well as data and information services, across the debt capital, foreign exchange, derivatives, and equity markets, through its subsidiaries.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Development Programme
About the Programme
At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For?
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.