Executive Assistant Needed at Elizade Nigeria Limited to the Managing Director
We are a team at Elizade Nigeria Limited working together to lead the way into the future of mobility, enhancing lives across the country with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while developing a sustainable and value-generating organization. We want to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a grin by committing to quality, ongoing innovation, and respect for our consumers.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is highly cerebral and requires a strategically sound individual to manage the day-to-day operational activities of the Managing Director.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledging letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Plan & schedule meetings and appointments- both physical and Virtual.
- Manage The Managing Directors itinerary.
- Ensure proper collaboration and delegation of duties with other Directorate secretariat staff
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD with members of the management team.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the MD to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD updated.
- Among others
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Excellent Written Communication Skill is a must
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to the work requirements of the MD
- Very strategic mind-set with strong ability to discern complex task, project etc assigned to the office from time to time.
- Sound usage of Microsoft suits (Excel, word & PowerPoint) and other necessary applications.
- Should bea highly motivated and energetic individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Highly cerebral and able to represent the MD at functions/meetings.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience in similar role for a C-suit executive.
- Ability to Multitask, proactive and take initiative
- Female preferred for gender balance and should be smart and Presentable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using “Executive Assistance” as the subject of the Mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only
Application Deadline 11th February, 2022.