Ecobank Recruitment For Branch Manager
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Ecobank Recruitment For Branch Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Identification: 233
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports to: Regional Head
Direct Reports: Relationship Managers & CSM(Dotted line)
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the profitability of the branch’s CMB business and the satisfaction of all customers.
- The BM is responsible for the branch ambience, service delivery and operations. He/she must be committed to ensuring that processes, procedures, and standards that have been defined by the Bank are adhered to by all branch staff.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Delivery of the branch’s CMB budget numbers
- Identify business growth opportunities in the local market and develop appropriate strategies for capturing such to grow our market share.
- Work jointly and proactively with all internal stakeholders (businesses, Operations, Technology, and product partners) to increase Ecobank’s wallet share within the respective markets.
- Review Account Plans for all RMs (CMB) attached to the branch with a view to enhancing customer wallet share, business volumes and earnings.
- Grow the deposit base of the branch with specific focus on growing low-cost deposits, collections, value-chain business, and channels.
- Achieve cost-income ratio targets of the branch and business.
- Ensure that credit approval memoranda (CAM) meet the Banks’ credit policy guidelines and loan accounts are operated within ‘credit approval’ limits and terms.
- Conduct regular business performance and profitability reviews.
- Ensure all Non-Performing Loan (NPL) & Past Due Obligation (PDO) ratios are kept within budgeted limits and targeted for recovery.
- Attain sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction levels through the effective management of resources.
- Achieve targeted CMB product cross sell ratios and increase customer adoption of Ecobank’s products, platforms, and services.
- Ensure that various CMB business segments in the branch maintain a CABAL that is commensurate with overall budget projections.
- Ensure that all incomes are properly recognized
Leadership and People Management:
- Motivate and lead team to achieve consistent profitability through a clear process for setting targets, performance management & monitoring of all set targets.
- Conduct regular people performance and productivity reviews.
- Create and sustain a fit-for-purpose succession plan and build a healthy talent pipeline.
- Encourage and foster a congenial working environment to enable your team achieve excellence through teamwork and operational efficiency.
- Ensure an agile and efficient workforce with right skills to meet set strategic objectives.
Job Profile / Requirements
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree (MBA, MSC, MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage).
- A minimum of 6 years relevant banking experience, with proven track record of excellent results in marketing/sales, credit and leadership.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian business environment, the Nigerian banking industry and its direction, trends and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations, technology, products & customer segmentation.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent team management and coordinating skills.
- Leadership and people development skills.
- Good negotiation and selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Quick thinking and excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong credit appraisal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2023 at 07:15 PM.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook page
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below