Navitas Limited Student Manager Recruitment
Navitas is a leading global education company that has assisted generations of students in changing their lives through education. Every year, we provide over 70,000 aspirational students throughout the world with life-changing learning experiences through our global network of educational services.
Navitas Limited Student Manager Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Overview and Objective of the Position
- The Senior Student Recruitment Manager plays a significant role in driving the ICRGU recruitment strategy in West Africa to achieve sales growth and student recruitment targets in their region.
- Leading recruitment activity in the region, and working closely with colleagues based in Aberdeen, this position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries.
- This requires the ability to support a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across the region to drive long-term growth for ICRGU in the market.
- Director of Marketing and Admissions – Provides expert insight and support to develop and execute the student recruitment strategy for the College in market
- Students / Parents – Provides information to potential students & parents (at fairs / exhibitions / information sessions/ phone enquiries etc).
- Regional Manager (RM) and Regional Sales Director (RSD) – Takes day-to-day operational guidance for office compliance, coordination of activities/events and strategic market advice as required. Will provide regular updates, advice and support in driving agent performance
- College based Marketing Managers – Is trained in products, value proposition and sales toolkit and provides business units with feedback regarding products, conversion and market analysis
- Agency Staff – Provides training to counsellors on value proposition, product information and continually engage in ongoing relationships and nurturing of student applications
- University Partner – Works alongside the University Partner to develop engaging events and promotional campaigns to support recruitment across all entry points.
- Operationalise student recruitment plans in the relevant country/territory in collaboration with college based and in-market teams
- Attend events on behalf of ICRGU (and as relevant, of your University Partner)
- Participate in all sales activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the Director of Marketing and Admissions and Regional Manager.
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads providing exceptional service levels throughout all activities and interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities on
- the CRM
- Coordinate student contact to confirm outcome of visa interview.
- Execute pre-departure process with channel partners and students.
Key Performance Indicators
- Performance against target for college
- Conversion rates
- Team engagement / satisfaction / performance
- CRM usage and best practice
- Contribute to positive team culture
- Agent satisfaction
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- High level numeric literacy and critical thinking
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English
- Proven ability as a team player
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives
- Success in a sales role within the Higher Education sector.
- Proven ability to monitor and evaluate the success of activities and report appropriately.
- Proven ability to work successfully with education agents.
- Experience of working effectively within a matrix structure to ensure competing. demands are met.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
What we can offer you:
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives for you and your family
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th May, 2022.
How to get information in your Phone or Email for further updates
Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
LIKE our Facebook page
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle
For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below