The New Material Company Nigeria Limited in Need for Factory Administrative Assistant Apply Here- This is to inform the general public on how to Apply for Factory Administrative Assistant at New Material Company Nigeria Limited (Sinoma) is a subsidiary of China National building materials group co., limited (CNBM), one of the world’s top 500 companies.
The New Material Company Nigeria Limited in Need for Factory Administrative Assistant Apply Here
The company is mainly engaged in high-end fiber cement board and other new, green, environmental protection wall materials business, is a set of industrial investment, product research and development, production, sales as one of the large industrial platform. Our company adheres to the integrity, quality, continuous innovation, win-win business philosophy, and we focus on strengthening research and innovation, and pay attention to quality and efficiency, to create outstanding performance. The company will be committed to green, low-carbon and scientific development, to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world. At present, the company has invested in the establishment of a factory which is based in the town of Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria and in the later stage, it will also set up locations in many regions of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Administrative Assistant
Location: Kuje Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Stock taking and request initiation while following up on deliveries and proper verification of goods delivered to the factory.
- Supervise the the cleaning and maintaining of factory building on a continual basis throughout shift including restrooms, windows and floors as noted in staff manual.
- Be able to answer questions and provide direction for guests and clients. If unable to provide immediate answers, direct them to contact appropriate personnel.
- Inform supervisor of daily needs, problems and client feedback.
- Handle all emergency situations while completing all required paperwork. Contact supervisor when required.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Factory.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Perform basic accounting functions such as keeping records of financial transactions, Re-imbursement of funds, keeping records of materials requisition from factory and materials received from vendors.
- B.Sc in any of the Social Science course with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand priority of work.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate and can handle packages such as Excel, MS word and power point.
- Ability to speak and write Chinese language will be a great advantage.
- Must have background knowledge in factory Administrative procedures
- Good Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skill.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a fit for the role, as one MS word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Closing Date of Application:
Last date to Apply: 22nd November, 2021.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates
LIKE our Facebook information page for more updates
FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for more information
For questions and challenges, Click Here