NYSC Registration Procedure for Married Women and List of Documents required – Are you married and want to go for service? Are you afraid, you may be posted a far from your spouse, in this case, Husband? Well, Worry not.nThis Article is just for you. You’ll be guided on how you can garner the possibilities of serving at your choiced state or state of residence.
NYSC Registration Procedure for Married Women and List of Documents required
It’s indeed a great privilege to be a married because there are many benefits attached to that status. Being married is a leverage for any corp member, there are better entitlements for the married (which ofcourse is within the required NYSC age).
One of such entitlements is the Privilege to perform your one year service in your choice state or state of family residence.
This is a Peculiar Entitlement as others are not entitled to such.
Let’s not get the Singles jealous. Hahaha!
There are other entitlements for the singles, especially the freedom to mingle and possibility to tango. Hahaha!
Below are Steps to take as a Married Woman in order to work out for State of Deployment.
Things that could disqualify or rip you off the entitlements to be posted to your state of residence
But… You should note that there are things that could disqualify or rip you off the entitlements to be posted to your state of residence.
- Not confirming your status as married
- Not registering as married i.e. selecting Miss rather than Miss during registration
- Incomplete documents
- Misplacing documents during the online registration, that is; putting the wrong document in place of another
- Unclear scanned documents and others.
That being said.
Before you proceed to the online registration, you have to ensure that you’re enlisted in the Jamb List for NYSC mobilization and also in the Senate List.
If you’re enlisted, that’s a Great thing; you can proceed with the online registration.
Note: Only LEGALLY married women are allowed to serve in their husbands’ state of residence
Also, unknown account should anyone register by PROXY – that is nobody should thumbprint for you.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR UPLOAD BY MARRIED FEMALE CORPS MEMBERS
- Marriage Certificate
- Evidence of Change of name (newspaper)
- Husbands’ place of residence
- Husbands ID card (any of the following- Drivers License, National ID Card)
- Utility Bill
How to Register for NYSC as Married Woman
- Scan the Above listed Documents.
- Login to the Official NYSC website.
- Proceed with the Registration upon Payments.
- Upload the Documents.
- Wait for Green Card after some Days to get your Call Up Number.
- Print out your Call Up Letter bearing your State of Deployment.
Notice to all pregnant and nursing mothers
All pregnant or nursing mothers will not be allowed in the camp, that is, there is no accommodation for them.
Therefore they will all be asked to go home.
The Presentation of fake documents at the camp will lead to demobilization and decamping.